Saturday 12 January 2019

Clearance





Clearance  -  Starts  -  14th January
Image result for 50 off pictures





Interested in the Azza Clearance make sure to access the Clearance catalogue which will be published Monday morning.


To place an order you have 2 options:  order yourself online, or text me.


1.          Logon to the website   -  https://shop.azzaworld.com.au/

             In the search bar enter -  Clearance

             Place your order,  add my name as your consultant. (Rachel Timms)


2.          If you don't feel comfortable on the computer, I'm happy to help and can place the order for                                 you.
             Please contact me via text message  (0403 508 002)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

March and April 2022 - New Products

 Hi Everyone This month is a double up, as I was off-line last month.  Both catalogues are below with all the pictures and information regar...