Hi Everyone
As the Christmas period is nearly upon us, I wanted to pass on my thanks to everyone for their support over the past year.
I will be taking a break for three weeks to enjoy the school holidays and Christmas with my family.
If anyone has any last minute orders, for their AZZA supplies, can you please email them to me by Tuesday 13th December 2016. rachelazzaworld@gmail.com or 0403508002.
Tuesday, 6 December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March and April 2022 - New Products
Hi Everyone This month is a double up, as I was off-line last month. Both catalogues are below with all the pictures and information regar...
-
Hi Everyone This month we have a smaller 20cm x 20cm stencil "Ajaccio" . With the smaller stencil we have released 3 different th...
-
Hi Everyone The 2017 Catalogue has been uploaded to the website for your perusal. Click on the title below, or the icon above to view....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.